Let’s do something good for our community.
OCTOBER 28, 2023
2022 DONATION: OVER $750!!
ORIGINAL GOAL: $500
UPDATE FROM NOLD 2022
In 2022, we smashed our donation goal AGAIN! After passing our 2021 goal, we set it higher and the community rallied to beat it by over $200. Every penny of the profit was donated to the Animal Welfare Society of Jefferson County . As a community, we are making each other better every day. Thank you to everyone who helped with this event.
Stay Tuned for next year! We are setting our goals and sights higher to help more people in Jefferson County!
The purpose of Night of the Living Deadlift is to unite a community of individuals and businesses for a common cause – to help the local animal shelter while having a good time.
Participants will enter three deadlift weights to compete. On a rolling schedule, they will be announced, judged, and scored for completion. This is not a sanctioned power lifting meet.
Heavy weights and personal records are encouraged but not mandatory because this is all for fun!
Deadlifting is an essential human movement. We should all be able to lift from the ground – whether it be a child, pet, grocery trip, laundry load or heavy weight.
All Profits Will Be Donated
This is for FUN and to build a community of support around our local businesses. All profits by Limitless Physical Therapy will be donated to the Animal Welfare Society of Jefferson County.
There will be grand prize and runner up prizes for adult men and women. Youth category winners will receive a free recovery session as a prize.
There will also be door prizes and best costume prizes! Check out list of prizes by our sponsors below!
SECOND ANNUAL EVENT: OCTOBER 29, 2022
2023 SCHEDULE WILL BE UPDATED AS DATE GETS CLOSER. REGISTERED LIFTERS WILL RECEIVE FINALIZED SCHEDULE. GENERALLY, IT WILL NOT BE SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS SHOWN HERE.
- 10-10:30 AM: Participant registration
- Warm up is open after athlete is registered
- 10:45: Flights and order of lifters will be posted
- 11:00 AM: First lifter will deadlift
- 11:00 – rolling schedule: Lifters will perform all their lifts in order of weight lowest to highest until the last lift is pulled
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO?
- Check out all our awesome sponsors, show off your costume, and get a snack from our food truck!
- There will be PRIZES awarded not only for best deadlifts, but also for best costume!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- You can enter using the link at the top of this page! Simply fill out all the directions and pay using the payment link at the bottom.
- There will be day of event sign ups for any last minute decision-makers!
Early bird registration until 9/24/2022: $20
- Guarantees athlete tshirt and swag bag
- Regular admission 9/25/2022 – 10/15/2022: $30
- Last minute admission 10/26/2022 – 10/29/2022: $40